UPDATE: This event sold out!
Bring the do-goodery home!
Are you looking for a meaningful way to give back while staying safe and adhering to social distancing guidelines? Can’d Aid has 100 skateboards ready to be donated to Houston kids, but we need your help building them! Sign up below to assemble two skateboards from home that will then be donated to local children in foster care.
How it works:
- Sign up and select a date to pick up your skateboards and helmets at BUDDY’S during the week of 8/31-9/4.
- Put your mask on and pick up supplies at BUDDY’s on your selected date.
- Receive step-by-step instructions via email on how to complete your skateboards and carve out time to assemble them.
- Rally family, friends, neighbors or co-workers (either virtually or safely distanced) to get in on the do-goodery, too!
- Once complete, drop off your two skateboards and helmets back at BUDDY’S before 9/11.
- Celebrate! You just gave two kids in need a brand new way to get outside and stay active!