epic riding, music, brews + vip experience
- March 24 – March 27, 2017
- 3 nights luxury lodging in a townhome with Powder Mountain Getaways
- 2 days skiing at Powder Mountain – North America’s largest, least crowded ski resort and best kept secret
- two single ride cat passes included (one per day)
- Private dinners and breakfasts at Summit Sky Lodge
- Lunch vouchers
- Private hang zone at Summit Sky Lodge all weekend
- warm up, grab a beer, slather your face in sunscreen, charge your phone, kick back on the deck
- VIP tickets to a concert with the Wooks (RockyGrass best new band winners) at Timberline Lodge
- Private acoustic après ski party with the Wooks at Summit Sky Lodge
- All you can drank Oskar Blues Brewery beers, Hotbox Roasters coffee and B. Stiff & Sons craft sodas
- Special Oskar Blues swag bag
- All proceeds benefit CAN’d Aid’s doin’ good efforts
- A $3,200+ value!
I’m in! What’s it gonna cost?
* We’ll do our very best to get you and your group private accommodations, but housing is limited at Powder Mountain. So, if you’re riding solo, you may be crashing with a fellow Secret Stasher! Rally your crew, save some dough and get a townhome all to yourself. *
Feel free to shoot email@example.com an email with any questions.
space is real, real limited. register now!
Wait! You’re not finished.
Your space is not reserved until CAN’d Aid has received payment. Pay online now or mail a check to:
CAN’d Aid Foundation
1800 Pike Rd.
Longmont, CO 80501